To celebrate the Ravellenic Games, and the debut of Triptych Shawl, I thought it would be fun to offer up kits. I know how frustrating it can be to match beads with yarn, and how difficult it is to order the correct number of beads. Triptych Shawl will officially debut next week.
The kits will be pre-orders, with one option for guaranteed delivery by July 27 (domestic orders only, sorry Canada friends and internationals), and another with first class shipping. International orders: we will be able to accommodate you, but please email me, do not use the buttons below to purchase.
To receive guaranteed delivery by July 27, select the Priority Mail option. Packages shipped first class mail have an estimated arrival by the end of July/beginning of August. Prices include domestic shipping.
Kits sold out!
Each kit will include:
- Digital copy of Triptych Shawl (delivered via Ravelry)
- Printed and signed copy of Triptych Shawl
- Approximately 15g of beads
And your choice of:
- One skein of Little Red Bicycle Spark (80% merino, 15% nylon, 5% metallic; 440 yards per 100 grams) in Soylent Green (pictured in pattern), or
- One skein of Little Red Bicycle Tandem (80% merino, 20% nylon; 400 yards per 100 grams) in Soylent Green.
Triptych Shawl is an advanced beginner pattern. It features basic lace and uses a hooked beading method. You will need your own crochet hook; a crochet hook is not included in this kit.